UTS is seeking a Quality Manager to lead our Quality department and be a part of our senior leadership team.
UTS Engineering Ltd was founded in the mid 1990’s as a supplier of couplings, flange adaptors and repair clamps for the water industry. We provide single pipe fittings and fabrications and on site services such as under pressure drilling services. We also offer a unique 24/7 emergency service, offering bespoke fittings made to suit any piping problem that may arise.
9am – 5pm [Monday – Friday]
- Develop the Quality Management System to assure a continual improvement of Customer Satisfaction
- Develop and manage the quality department personnel.
- Analytical root cause analysis of concerns and implementing robust solutions.
- Visiting and working with customers to overcome quality related issues.
- Internal auditing and overseeing quality assurance auditors.
- You will participate in site improvement projects as and where required.
- Develop the Quality Management System to assure a continual improvement of customer satisfaction and to maintain external ISO 9001 certification.
- Understanding & Experience of working to ISO 9001.
- Preferably degree level of education in engineering / manufacturing or relevant higher education and experience.
- Experience of a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to map and document processes and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge and use of quality management systems and process improvement tools.
- Strong decision making skill and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Experience managing and building a team of quality inspectors.
Please direct your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference ID: 7231/2020